Prevent Auto Accident Injuries With Winter Driving Tips
With the roads slippery and wet during the winter, safety behind the wheel is essential. Before winter, take your car in for a service. Make sure that everything is working properly and that it is ready for the frigid weather.
Tips for Safe Driving:
- Leave extra space between your car and the car in front of you just in case traffic unexpectedly comes to a stop
- Have an emergency kit in your trunk (warm clothes, blanket, flashlight, water, snacks, cell phone charger, medicine) just in case your car stalls and you need to wait for help
- Never stop going up a hill
- Clear your windows of any frozen ice before you drive off
- Make sure all the lights on your vehicle are working
- Keep your windshield wiper fluid full
We know that accidents still happen even though you drive extra carefully and follow these tips during the winter months. That is why Utah Accident Clinic wants to remind everyone that in the unfortunate case you do happen to get into an accident, chiropractic treatment can help.
The Road to Recovery – Visit our Chiropractic Clinics in Provo, Utah
Our team of professional chiropractors work with all injuries and will do our best to get you back on the road to recovery. We want to make sure that after treatment, you are able to return to your daily activities. It’s never easy recovering on your own after an auto accident, especially when you are dealing with whiplash, sprains and strains, or any other type of injury. Our staff at Utah Accident Clinic in Provo and Taylorsville, UT promise to put you in a comfortable environment and help to lift some of that stress you’ve been carrying.
We offer free consultations and will answer any questions you have about treatment. Visit us today to learn about the benefits of chiropractic care after an auto accident and get back to your healthy lifestyle!
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Manipulation
- Soft Tissue Healing
- Muscle Stretching Therapy
- Healing Massage Therapy
- In-House Physical Therapy
Utah Accident Clinic:
1774 N University Pkwy #8
Provo, UT 84604